The Duke’s Gates complex fulfills the highest building standards, which contributes to its long-term quality and faultless comfort. With its selection of natural materials, with a special emphasis on large glass surfaces allowing an abundance of natural light, along with top-shelf construction technology in line with the highest energy efficiency standards, Duke’s Gates is an ideal living environment both for modern families and individuals.
The good news is that future tenants will have the opportunity to choose the appearance of their new home by selecting the finishing works and equipment according to precisely defined standards.
STANDARD EQUIPMENT AND FURNISHING:
- Joinery – High quality aluminum windows with aluminum power blinds.
- Flooring – Three-layer parquet manufactured by Tarkett, collection STEP-oak Baron Rustic, color -oak, thickness 14mm, length 100-120cm, factory-lacquered with 30% gloss.
- Tiles: Bathrooms and toilets – High quality imported granite tiles by Cerim and Cifre, from a predefined range of lines and colors. Kitchen – High quality imported granite tiles by Cifre, from a predefined range of lines and colors.
Terrace – High quality granite ceramic tiles MENHIR SLIVER.
Bathroom fixtures – Washbasins Catalano Cubito 60BSF; bathtubs Novelini – Calos built-in 160 x 70cm; shower trays Projecta and cabins Huppe, taps Hansgrohe; toilets by Catalano with soft close system; Geberit built-in flush system; mirror; water heaters of a renowned international manufacturer.
- Internal door – MDF door painted in polyurethane color.
- Front door – Fully planked security door in oak design, with wooden threshold of renowned manufacturer Bosal.
- Air conditioning – in all living rooms and some bedrooms, split system AC units by renowned international brand.
- Heating system – The complex is connected to the district heating system; in the bathrooms towel drying rack.